These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) govern the use of the services, website at www.gfast56.com, other social media platforms provided by G & Fast Worldwide SDN BHD at No 39-4, 3RD Floor, Jalan SP 2/1, Taman Serdang Perdana Seksyen 2, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor (“GFW”, “our”, “we”, “us”). By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to comply with all the terms and conditions stated. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you must stop using our services.
refers to a transport document that shows details of a cargo that have been sent by a consignor or a supplier to the GFW’s China warehouse address.
“Consignment note no.”
refers to a set of numbers on the consignment note, to be declared by us after signing into account for purpose of identifying your cargo delivered to GFW China warehouse.
“Courier company name”
” refers to name of the company or supplier that delivers your parcel to GFW’s China warehouse, to be declared by us after signing into account for purpose of identifying your cargo delivered to GFW’s China warehouse address.
refer to customer ID.
refers to goods, products, or items you purchased from supplier, delivered to your GFW’s China warehouse address, to be consolidated and shipped to Malaysia.
refer to all services undertaken by GFW in connection to receiving your cargos, storing, sorting, repacking, consolidating and delivery to you.
refers to one or more cargos being shipped together to Malaysia warehouse.
“You”, “your”, “yours”, “users”, “customers”
refer to all any members who register with us an account or and anyone who uses any of our services.
- GFW may, in its sole discretion, change or modify the Terms and Condition from time to time, with or without prior notice to all users.
- In the event of any discrepancy arises between the two aforesaid versions, the website’s terms and condition shall prevails.
- To register and use GFW services, you shall provide all required documents (Form 9/D, Form 24, Form 49, Name Card/Business Card) in accordance with our procedures at no charge, to be utilized solely by GFW for verification purposes in order to commence this agreement. You may register an account with this link,
- We reserve the right to verify all information provided by each user. GFW shall only
approve any new user account registered by a natural person pursuant to GFW’s
- We reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed membership account, or a membership
account that has been inactive for more than one year period, or if we find you have
submitted inaccurate information, or if we have reasonable suspicion that your account
may be used for any unlawful or fraudulent purposes. You are advised not to register
more than one membership account.
- You may from time to time participate in our promotional programs, including but not
limited to our Customer Referral Program.
You must not transfer your GFW membership account or your account login and password to any other person.
- You agree to keep your GFW password confidential, to safeguard it, your computer(s) and mobile device(s) from access by others, and to log out of the website when your session is complete. You are responsible for any use of the GFW website and your GFW membership account made under your login and password.
- If you are aware of any unauthorised use of your GFW membership account or any security breach such as disclosure or loss of password or theft of your GFW account information, you should notify GFW promptly. We will immediately block or deactivate your account. We may allow you to open a new account depending on the circumstances of the security breach.
You shall maintain in confidence all information and data relating to GFW, its services, products, business affairs, marketing and promotion plans or other operations and its associated companies which are disclosed to you by or on behalf of GFW (whether orally or in writing) or which are otherwise directly or indirectly acquired by you from GFW, or any of its affiliate companies, or created here. You shall further ensure that you only use such confidential information to use the Service, and shall not without GFW’s prior written consent, disclose such information to any third party nor use it for any other purpose.
The above obligations of confidentiality shall not apply to the extent that you can show that the relevant information:
- was at the time of receipt already in your possession.
- is, or becomes in the future, public knowledge through no fault or omission on your part;
- was received from a third party having the right to disclose it; or
- is required to be disclosed by law
- You may not use GFW website or GFW services for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to your GFW membership account and your use of GFW services if, in our opinion, your use may violate any laws, infringe upon another person’s rights, or breach any of the terms here.
- You may use the GFW website and services for your personal use, your family members and your friends.
We perform necessary security measures to protect our website and systems from viruses, worms and other malicious content, but we cannot and do not guarantee the complete absence of such. Please take appropriate safety measures when using GFW website.
GFW owns the copyright and all other intellectual property rights of the website. You are prohibited from commercializing, reselling, distributing, adapting, printing and publishing any information without our written permission. The entire website content, layout, design, texts, photos, information, arrangement, know-how, methodologies, processes and underlying source code and software shall remain GFW’s property and are protected by copyright laws and intellectual property laws in Malaysia. Your permission of using our website does not grant you a license to use the trademark.
Your use of other websites and its content are at your own risk. GFW is not responsible for any content or accuracy of information obtained from any third-party website which may be accessed from or linked to GFW website.
Your use of the GFW website and its content are at your own risk, they are provided on a “as is” basis. GFW is not liable for any inability to access or interruptions during the access to your account or when conducting transactions due to unavailable networks, unreliable internet service providers, malfunctioning equipment, incompatible software, or other causes beyond GFW’s control.
Email notices and information on the website will be the primary methods we communicate with all users. We will send notices and any other relevant information to you through website or email address you provide us. You may also contact us by sending email to email@example.com for any enquiry.
The Shipping Calculator provides an estimate for shipping cost only. The estimated shipping cost may not include any duties, taxes, custom charges, applicable fees, or surcharges. The actual shipping cost may vary from the estimate due to changes in shipper or courier company rates; changes in fuel surcharge imposed by the shipper or courier company; changes in currency exchange rates; differences between the given weights and the actual shipment weights; differences between the given dimensions and the actual shipment dimensions; and discrepancies between the given information and actual product classification or value.
You are responsible to ensure that the products you have ordered are correctly addressed to your GFW China warehouse address, including your name and exact suite number. GFW shall assume that the information that you provide is accurate and is under no obligation to verify the accuracy of your address details. The delivery address must be to Malaysia only.
After obtaining the information of your consignment note number and courier company name from your supplier or seller, you are advised to login to your membership account and provide us your consignment note number and courier company name. This is necessary to minimise the risk of any unidentified cargo or recipient. At the same time, you must declare all items in your cargo with accurate product description including product name, type, quantity, and value. By receiving your declared information, you consent to authorise GFW to open your cargo and inspect your cargo contents.
- For compliance with the export and import laws, it is compulsory to provide an accurate description of the cargo contents and value of your cargo. We will request a copy of the supplier’s invoice of your purchased product(s) for verification if necessary. However, you are solely responsible for the accuracy of all information you provide to GFW regarding the contents of your cargo and its value.
- You agree to indemnify and hold GFW harmless from any liability, under declaration of the contents and value of your cargo or misrepresentation you might make. You acknowledge and agree that your shipment may be inspected at any time by export and import authorities.
- Shipment with misleading product descriptions or under-declared value on the cargo contents may be seized or confiscated by the relevant Customs authorities, who may dispute and correct the declaration, in such case, you will pay for penalty, surcharge on special handling and additional shipping costs.
- We will not accept cargos delivered on a Cash On Delivery (COD) basis. After receiving cargo delivered to our GFW China warehouse address, we will notify you at your membership portal when it is received and seek your instruction for shipping or storage of the cargo upon arrival at the GFW Malaysia’s warehouse. Every item in the cargo must be declared before sending us shipping instruction through Place Order Request when your cargos arrived in Malaysia. You are the only person authorised to pay for and release the shipment, including releasing any cargos addressed to your friend or family member.
- Send a copy of the signed Purchase Order to GFW for receiving use only.
GFW will not be liable for cargo lost or damaged in transit from the supplier to the GFW warehouse. We reserve the right to refuse cargo delivered to the GFW warehouse if, upon inspection of the outside of the cargo, it is obvious that the product is damaged or incomplete. In such a case, we will not accept the cargo delivered by the sender and will notify you.
- GFW has the right to open and inspect any cargo or part thereof, during storage or when preparing to consolidate your shipment, for security purposes, to verify compliance with export and import laws, and to confirm the product description and other information you supply, without prior notice and without liability to you. However, we have no duty or responsibility to inspect cargos for non-obvious damage or breakage, and we do not accept responsibility for the accuracy of product descriptions and other information provided by you.
- If we discover that the description of the contents of the cargo or other information you supply is not accurate, we may refuse to ship it.
- Instances where we receive cargos where the appropriate recipient cannot be identified, e.g., the customer’s name and/or the suite number of the address may be missing or misstated. If you have ordered a product and there is an unusual delay in receiving notification email from GFW that your cargo has been delivered to GFW address, you should contact us and describe the product you are expecting, so that we can inspect unidentified cargos and see if yours has been received. Additional handling fees in identifying the recipient may apply if your cargo was incorrectly stated or inadequately addressed.
- Any cargos received at GFW’s China warehouse for which the recipient cannot be determined will be held for 28 days for reasonable action and investigation. If they remain unclaimed after 28 days, GFW has the right to dispose them in any manner permitted under applicable law.
1) You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in effect in the origin country and the destination country. You warrant that you will not use or attempt to use GFW to receive or deliver any illegal items, dangerous materials, prohibited goods, or controlled substances.
2) GFW will not accept to deliver the cargo if we found any items in the list of prohibited items including but not limited to the following:
- Hunted animals; part of animals such as ivory, shark fin or other items which are made or processed from animal parts, including other items which are not for human consumption and prohibited items according to international treaties and/or applicable international laws.
- Human organs, ashes, bones.
- Firearms, ammunition, explosive materials, ignition equipment of all kinds such as gunpowder, etc.
- Illegal items including but not limited to counterfeit or pirated products, illegal drugs or addictive substances, illegal property or any materials which are against the applicable laws, regulations or rules stipulated by federal, state or local government authorities, including the materials which the users have legal right of possession but are not allowed to partially or entirely move or send to other places.
- Sharp or hazardous objects including but not limited to knives, swords, spears, daggers.
- Flammable materials of all kinds such as LPG, NGV.
- Semi-finished goods; and
- Second-hand products.
- GFW will hold all product items that are restricted or prohibited for export or import to the destination country. Additionally, any product items deemed unsafe for international transportation will be prohibited for shipment and placed on hold. Please refer to our Prohibited items/Items Category for items will not be accepted by GFW to ship.
- For illegal items, GFW will submit such items and relevant information to the government authorities responsible for export compliance for further investigation.
You may request for disposal of your cargo if you no longer wish to ship your item. Upon confirmation of disposal, you agree to authorise GFW to dispose of your cargo. This action is not reversible. A disposal fee will be charged to your account. For multi-cargo consignment, where a consignment includes more than one cargo, the weight will be determined based on total weight of all cargos per consignment.
We will not proceed your order request if you do not accept this Terms and Conditions or if you do not supply complete information of all item’s description in your cargo; or if it includes any special items with conditions not met; or if it includes any prohibited items.
Freight calculation is based on actual weight or actual cube, whichever is higher. Over size or weight will have additional surcharge applied. The weight and size of each cargo will be recorded in our system.
The final shipping costs will be determined by our system after reviewing your order. You are responsible for payment of all shipping costs and applicable fees (if any), even if they differ from the original estimated cost. You will be liable for additional shipping costs for shipment seized or confiscated by the relevant Customs authorities, surcharge on special handling will be incurred to special item wrongly declared as normal item.
GFW may collaborate with logistic companies to provide delivery services at selected areas.
- Surcharge is applicable for overweight or oversized order or shipment.
- Surcharge is applicable to special item wrongly declared as normal item.
- Surcharge may be applicable to special request shipment.
- Surcharge is applicable to shipment with misleading product descriptions or underdeclared value on the cargo contents being seized or confiscated by the relevant Customs authorities.
- For priority service, surcharge is applicable to normal product come with batteries and magnets. However, priority service is not available for pure batteries under special items.
- Surcharge is applicable for addresses fall under outskirt area.
- Surcharge is applicable to handling of shipment that failed to be delivered due to incorrect or incomplete delivery address given; unavailability of the recipient which had moved out from the address; unavailability of the recipient which had left the company and the company refused to receive the shipment; request by the recipient to change the delivery service provider or delivery address.
International shipments are subject to duties and taxes as determined by Customs in the destination country. Gift purchased online sent to another will not be imposed by import tax if the value is below stated local thresholds. You will be responsible to pay all duties and taxes, custom charges, as well as SST applicable to your shipment.
After submission of your order, you cannot cancel your order. You shall not make changes to the information submitted (adding or deleting information regarding consignee, address, shipping method,).
We do provide 2 types of payment methods:
a) Bank Transfer (Payment in advance before shipment).
Account Name : G & FAST WORLDWIDE SDN BHD
Bank Name : Public Bank Berhad
Account No: 381 -801 – 0118
Once the final shipping fees for your shipping order is generated by our system, a notification
will be sent to your membership email. You may proceed your payment at our payment
gateway. Failing which, the order request will be automatically hold at our warehouse.
Subsequently, this might incur storage fee as per Clause 33 below.
b) Prepaid Account
The funds in your prepaid account will be taken as part of the payment for your total shipping
cost should you confirm your order request. The quoted amount will be deducted from your
A notification will be sent to your membership portal once your shipment has been released.
- In the event the customers is unable to pay for the shipment fee of any cargo being stored at GFW’s warehouse which is stored more than 7 days will incur a storage charge of RM15/M3/week.
- GFW have the right to withhold the shipments. After two months GFW reserve the right to trade the client’s particular cargo to offset any outstanding fees and charges.
- If any delivery attempts fail due to customer issue, upon the customer request to return the cargo, customer will be borne the charges. Any shipments of cargo arriving at GFW’s warehouse which is stored more than 7 days will incur a storage charge of RM15/M3/week.
The Services that GFW provides is the provision of the platform which constitutes a technological platform that enables you to arrange and/or schedule transportation, logistical and/or delivery services for goods, whereby the platform will facilitate and connect you with a courier service who will provide you with such transportation, logistical and/or delivery services.
You agree and acknowledge that GFW is not your agent or the agent of the courier and that:
(a) neither GFW nor the courier service have the authority to bind each other; and
(b) GFW is not a party to the contract for the hiring of the courier services.
GFW will make every reasonable effort to deliver the shipment to you according to the shipper or courier company’s regular schedules, but these are not guaranteed and do not form part of the agreement between us. GFW is not liable for any loss or damage caused by delivery company’s delay
Delivery time given was an estimated delivery time and is not a guaranteed delivery time. The delivery time was calculated based on total amount of time required to process an order, which includes, packaging, transit time to delivery service provider, and transit time to the delivery address. We will make every effort to deliver within the given estimated delivery time. However, please expect delay during peak season, e.g., festival seasons.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You will comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- GFW will at all times comply with all applicable export and import laws when it comes to international freight and forwarding, and we will refuse to ship any item which we know or have reason to suspect is in violation of such laws.
- We will refuse to ship any item that requires an export or import license;
- You will not use or attempt to use GFW to receive or send any items that are specially designed, modified, adapted, or configured for a military application; or any dual use items that are subject to export license requirements; or any products that are intended to be used in chemical biological weapons, missile technology or nuclear proliferation.
GFW is not liable for any loss or damage to your shipment arising out of circumstances beyond our control. These include but are not limited to natural disasters (for example, fire, earthquake, hurricane, tsunami, tornado, storm, flood, fog); plane crash or embargo; war, riot, civil commotion, or industrial action; epidemics or pandemics; power cuts, communications or other utility disruptions; governmental action or inaction; any defect to the nature of a shipment; and damage or erasure to electronic or photographic images, data or recordings due to electrical or magnetic interference.
We do not handle any return nor exchange. After the shipment delivered to you, if you wish to return an item to the supplier from which you purchased it, you will need to make direct arrangements with the supplier as soon as possible for any return, refund, or exchange of items in accordance with the merchant’s terms and policies.
a) Loss or damage under the following conditions will not be covered:
- Natural catastrophes or acts of God.
- Consequences of war
- Acts of terrorism
- Insufficient packaging / Incorrect labelling
- Prohibited goods; or
- any such circumstances beyond GFW’s reasonable control as may cause interruption.
b) GFW will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to loss of business, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss arising from inspection or examination of cargos by the Customs authorities from Malaysia or China or loss of data, arising from your use of or inability to use your GFW membership account or GFW website, even if you have advised us on the possibilities of such damages.
c) For documents and fragile items, you are solely responsible for the loss or damage to the shipment. You must declare if your cargo includes any document or fragile item. We will not remove its external packaging. You are responsible to make sure the packaging is sufficient to protect your items with the sender or merchant, especially for fragile items.
d) For other loss to the shipment with respect to any errors in GFW services provided to you under this agreement, after investigation, compensation for the proven lost may be claimed up to a maximum liability limited to RM300 per shipment. GFW will only be responsible for the loss of glassware, fragile items, and lighting products, but no compensation is made for damaged products.
Any claim for loss must be made in writing with relevant documentation and email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of the shipment was delivered to you, failing which, we will not be liable for any loss in any way. Claim must be accompanied by scanned copies of the original documents, and relevant original invoices and receipts for that item. GFW will not entertain any claim you fail to provide all relevant evidence to your claim. GFW will not entertain any claim where complete accurate contents declaration was not being done properly.
You may file your complaint to us at email@example.com , if any. We will review and take necessary action to improve our service.
You may terminate and stop your use of your GFW account at any time. GFW will no longer hold any responsibilities for you thereafter. GFW reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, or if we have discovered any unlawful use of your account and in the event of such suspension or termination, we will incur no liability to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold GFW and its shareholders, officers, directors, affiliated companies, employees and agents harmless from all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs (including reasonable legal fees) incurred which result from your use of the GFW website and GFW services, including but not limited to your negligent act or omission, any misrepresentations you make in connection with obtaining GFW services, any incorrect declaration of contents or value of shipment for export purposes, and/or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us for the use of the GFW website, your use of your account, and the provision of GFW services. These terms and conditions supersede all other written or oral statements
If any provision of these terms and conditions or part thereof is rendered void, illegal or unenforceable by any legislation to which it is subject, it shall be rendered void, illegal or unenforceable to that extent and no further, and for the avoidance of doubt, the rest of this terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect, and the legality, validity and enforceability of the whole of this terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction shall not be affected. of this agreement is judged by a court or body having jurisdiction as illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed deleted without affecting any other provisions.
The terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with our services including any question regarding to their existence, validity, or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the Courts of Malaysia, and both you and we hereby unconditionally and irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Chinese version of the terms and conditions and this English version of the terms and conditions, the English version of this terms and conditions shall prevail.